Sunday 19 July 2009

Copic Candy

What stinky weather we had today! Although, saying that, it's now lovely and sunny. We've just got back from a nice meal with the in-laws, in an effort to get me out of the house (it's my due date!). We've also just walked the dog - I haven't gone out with them for ages but am hoping that the walking will help things along a little!

Here is another card made using one of the Pixie Chicks images. I'm using her to enter the blog candy here. More Pixie Chicks cards to follow...
Supplies used: Image - Pixie Chicks #2 from Charmed Cards and Crafts, coloured with ProMarkers (Meadow Green, Grass, Apple, Forest Green, Pine, Holly, Lemon, Canary, Gold, Pumpkin, Bright Orange, Ivory, Blush, Rose Pink, Pastel Blue, Sky Blue), Crystal Stickles, Glossy Accents, Glimmer Chalks, Papers - K&Co, Ribbons - Portafolia (scrapbook kit from Costco) & Fancy Pants Designs, Sentiment - Autumn Leaves Word Flourishes, Flower - Flora Doodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x