Tuesday 14 July 2009

Nigella may have a rival for my affections...

I have long been a fan of Nigella Lawson, and her Domestic Goddess cookbook is like my bible which I automatically turn too whenever I fancy doing some baking (which is quite often as I have a BIG sweet tooth). Though I usually send some off with Tim, to take to work, to try and ease my conscience!
So, we went to Costco today and I spied this little beauty...

I liked the look of pretty much everything in it, so of course, it made it's way into the trolley and I made these little devils straight after tea! Hazelnut and Chocolate Cupcakes - though I made muffins, and didn't put any hazelnuts on top (bleurgh!). Under the frosting is a little dollop of Nutella - I highly recommend them, they are delicious! You'll have to excuse the rubbish photographs, I think my hands were shaking in anticipation of all that sugar!

I have a couple of cards to show but haven't taken pics yet. I may get round to it tomorrow but I have my last midwife trip before B-day and then I'm off to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Hopefully my waters won't break halfway through with excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x