Monday 9 November 2009

Back to the 80s

The following card is my entry into Week 24 of Passion for ProMarkers. This weeks colours are Grass and Canary, not an easy colour combo to work with I'm sure many would agree, as they're both quite bright colours, however, I used this to my advantage and gave 80s Anya an outing! I've also used Sketch #41 over at the Inspirational Card Sketches challenge... It's not often I go for blonde hair on my images as I never seem to be able to stop it looking too yellow. I thought I'd give it a go here though as I felt this particular Anya would enjoy life better as a blonde!

Supplies Used: Image - The Greetings Farm "80s Anya", coloured with ProMarkers (Ivory, Blush, Buttercup, Sandstone, Primrose, Soft Lime, Canary, Tulip Yellow, Grass, Emerald, Leaf Green, Oatmeal) and glittered with Stickles (Lime Green & Yellow), Papers - Craftwork Cards Blox & Doodlebug Paper Potpourri (Bumblebee), Sentiment - Craftwork Cards, Shimmer Chalks, Prima Flowers, Woodware Scallop Punch, Swarovski crystal.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Maz, what a gorgeous card. I love the funky image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and love the layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning - love the image you have used. Fab take on the sketch and many thanks for joining in with ICS this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh i LOVE that image the girl is sooo cute!!! great color combo too. way to go with the IC card sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Maz, a real little cutie. Good choice of papers for 80's Anya.
    Thanks for joining in this week with pfp.
    Barbara
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is such fun, love that Anya, she makes a great blonde!!!!! Thanks for chiding our challenge, I know your time is lited with the little one.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Maz. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card, love the 80's theme. Ty for joining PFP and good luck

    Manda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, what a wonderful card! The colours are beautiful!
    Thanks for joining at ICsketches this week.
    Greetings from Poland,
    Brises

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card Maz, I think I remember wearing something similar myself in the 80's lol
    thanks for joining us on PfP and good luck
    remember to have a go at the new challenge that started this morning too
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card Maz. Thanks for joining us at ICS this week :)

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card! thanks for joining us at ics this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x