Thursday 12 November 2009

Bling-tastic

The challenge over at the Totally Gorjuss blog is to get your bling out! Not a problem for me, as it's rare for me to make a card without Stickles and/or crystals and/or shimmer chalks - this card has all three!
Being a rocker myself, I enjoyed colouring in my little goth girl, I'm particularly pleased with her funky socks. I had originally glittered the skull in her hair but when it dried it didn't look like a skull anymore - just a big blob of glitter! After scraping all the glitter off (not easy!) I settled for some Glossy Accents instead.


Supplies Used: Image - Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girl "
Little Goth Girl", coloured with ProMarkers (Caramel, Cocoa, Henna, Burnt Umber, Satin, Blush, Plum, Aubergine, Lilac, Lavender, Black, Cool Grey 4), Stickled with Black Diamond, Hair also highlighted with copper pen, Papers - Pink Petticoat & Craftwork Cards Blox (not sure that they do these anymore?), Ribbon - Papermania, Flowers - Prima & punched from Craftwork Cards blox paper, Adhesive Pearls - Kaisercraft, Dew drops, Diamante Spray, entire card covered in Shimmer Chalks!

1 comment:

  1. Love your colours and all these pretty flowers. Love how you coloured the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x