Tuesday 3 November 2009

On a Roll...

Wow, I seem to be on a roll at the minute with my card making - it probably helps that Tim is on a night shift so I have my evenings to myself for a few days. Not that he normally minds me disappearing to make cards, it just means more Xbox time for him!
The following card is my entry for the Simon Says Stamp and Papertake Weekly challenges. The challenge at Simon Says Stamp this week was "All That Sparkles" and the Papertake Weekly challenge is the following sketch...

Hopefully my card is sparkly enough! My little lady has been shimmer chalked and stickled, the ribbon is glittery and I've glittered the flowers too...

Supplies Used: Image - Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girls "Bumble Bee", coloured with ProMarkers (Ivory, Blush, Cinnamon, Caramel, Sandstone, Cornflower, Blue Pearl, Blossom, Rose Pink), glittered with Stickles (Crystal & Cotton Candy) and Dovecraft shimmer chalks, Papers - Pink Petticoat & Craftwork Cards blox, Ribbon from stash, Sentiment - Craftwork Cards, Prima flowers, Dew Drops.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Beautiful the image, the ribbon and the paper!:)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

    Tímea and DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x