Monday 9 November 2009

Simon Says have A Spoon Full of Sugar

The challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week is to "Give Thanks". I've combined this challenge with challenge #76 at A Spoon Full of Sugar, which this week is a sketch by Sonja.
I coloured this image a while ago for the Passion for ProMarkers blog, but then got distracted by the arrival of Connor, so missed the deadline! How inconsiderate of him! Anyway, she's been sat waiting patiently for me to use her. I found the perfect papers to go with her whilst rifling through my stash, though I love this paper so much I didn't want to cut into it! Perhaps I should buy two from now on - one to look at and one to use!

Supplies Used: Image - Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girls "Sitting", coloured with ProMarkers (Ivory, Blush, Cool Grey 2, Cool Aqua, Turquoise, Pastel Pink, Rose Pink, Blossom, Lavender, Raw Sienna, Cocoa) and glittered with Stickles (Turquoise & Cotton Candy), Papers - Craftwork Cards Blox & Bo Bunny, Ribbon - DoCrafts, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Sentiment - Craftwork Cards, Flowers - Flora Doodles & Prima.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable sweet card, love the papers and the gorjuss girl is looking fab.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! Love the gorjuss girl and the fab papers you have used! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh delish card hun, loving this image and the colours are yummy!

    The personalised stamp I have that you asked about, is from Bunny Zoe Crafts, hope that you get sorted :o)
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x