Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Mothers Day...

.. to all those Mothers out there (including my own!). This is my first Mothers Day, Connor gave me a card with a very soppy message inside - funny, his writing is just like Tims! I got my present a few weeks back (the Tim Holtz TSV), but unfortunately no lie-in for me today as Tim is on nights and Connor was already wide awake by the time Tim got home!
Anyway, here is a card for the Papertake Weekly and Cupcake Craft challenges. Photoshop was playing up so I'm posting this a little later than planned, cutting it a bit fine for the Cupcake deadline!
Cupcake Crafts challenge this week is "Flower Power" and Papertake Weekly is to follow this sketch

I've used the DigiStamp Boutique image "Spring Coco", coloured as usual with PMs and a bit of Stickle (Distress for a change, though on reflection, normal Stickles may have looked better). I added a bit of Glossy Accents to his nose to make him a bit more teddy bear-like! 


Hope you all have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. Awww....such a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I really like the fresh colours. xxx Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x