Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Mothers Day...an update!

As mentioned in my previous post, I had already received my Mothers Day present a few weeks ago. So, I was quite surprised when I opened the door to these...

Tim says Connor sat on the laptop and ordered them all by himself, using his pocket money. Not sure I believe him, but I am feeling like a very lucky mummy!

I've made some chocolate truffles for my MILs present using a recipe from this months Good Food magazine. I amended the recipe a bit and made Dark Chocolate Orange with a dash of Cointreau and Milk Chocolate with a dash of Baileys - they have been tested and are yummy!

We're off to see the in-laws later then once the little man is in bed I can settle down to watch Dancing on Ice, Hayley was fab last week but we need someone to catch up to her so there's a bit more competition!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely surprise. That Connor sure makes his pocket money go a long way. Give him a big cuddle from me xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x