Wednesday 28 April 2010

Krispy Kremes

Last Sunday I spent the afternoon at Krispy Kremes and mooching round the Trafford Centre with the truely lovely Kirsty Wiseman and her daughter Ellie. I was honoured when she asked me to make some cards for her new CD and happily obliged! The CD launches on Saturday on Create & Craft (10am) so I'll show my cards after that. While in Krispy Kremes Kirsty took some photos of Connor...


I know I'm biased, but that boy's going to break some hearts when he's older!

I have a couple of cards on the go using some of the new Lili of the Valley stamps - I'm waiting for some Cosmic Shimmer Mist to dry before they can be assembled so will post those once they're done.

I hope you're all having a lovely week and enjoying this unseasonal weather before it disappears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x