Monday 21 June 2010

Who You Callin' Cupcake?

I've finally used one of my Tiddly Inks images!

Here is Poppy from their Gothic Cute collection...


As usual I've used ProMarkers to colour her and the papers are Basic Grey Eerie. I've fallen in love with their papers a little bit and have also treated myself to another 2 6x6 pads.

I've had a lovely weekend, had a hen night on Saturday night then we went to Hope in Derbyshire today to meet up with my bezzie (who the card is for), her husband and little girl as they're having a week away this week. It was so good to see them, and their little girl Florence is doing really well - full of smiles for Connor - we have high hopes for those two!

We had a quick trip to the Trafford Centre on Friday and I found this book...
There are some amazing (and some weird) recipes in here - I'll be sure to put some pics up when I've managed to make some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x