Monday 28 June 2010

Yum

It was a gorgeous day on Saturday - so what did I do? I slaved over a hot stove and baked a cake! OK, so it didn't require much slaving...


Lemon Drizzle Cake, recipe courtesy of good old Nigella. I added some Limoncello to it though...we ate most of it at the cricket yesterday. We were a bit disappointed when we found out England's next World Cup match was on Sunday and we would miss it, but it all turned out for the best really as we didn't have to sit through the humiliation that was England v Gemany, but instead we got to watch England beat Australia! It was a gorgeous day and there was a lot of red skin about (me included to be fair, though not too bad considering we were sat out in the sun from 10.30am til 6pm).

No cards today as all the recent ones are for Kirsty's new CD. I've attempted an acetate card but think my acetate is too thick? I'm struggling to fold it without it snapping - I may give it a waft with the heat gun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x