Monday 25 October 2010

Cards and stuff...

Hmmm, should give myself a slap on the wrist - naughty blogger, not blogged in two weeks! I have plenty to show today to make up for it though...so let's not dilly dally...

A few cards first...

A simple butterfly card using papers from Kirsty Wiseman, a Tonic Studios Multi Detail Butterfly punch and ribbon from The Ribbon Girl


A birthday card - image and papers from Kirsty Wiseman, twine and pins from The Ribbon Girl and Papermania ribbon and buttons


A new home card using the Tiddly Inks "Harmony at Home" image and sentiment and papers from Kirsty Wiseman (again!)


Next, some tags for a tag swap set up by Kirsty - I am VERY late doing these and feel incredibly guilty but they are done and ready to go to the post office tomorrow morning. Each tag is meant to have an inspirational quote on - I decided to take all mine from films. The heart image is Tiddly Inks "Love Hurts", sprayed with Dylusions ink sprays (Fuschia, Hot Pink & Pomegranate) and Cosmic Shimmer spray (Red Firefly), then highlighted with a swoosh of Tim Holtz Rock Candy Crackle Paint. The wing stamps are from a random set me and my mam found, trouble is I've thrown the packet away so not sure who does them...they've been highlighted with Stickles. The twine is from The Ribbon Girl.


"There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path" Morpheus in The Matrix


"You are what you love, not what loves you" Adaptation


"Every man dies, but not every man really lives" William Wallace in Braveheart


"Winners forget they're in a race, they just love to run" Simon Wilder in With Honours


"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times when one only remembers to turn on the light" Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban


Now, on to my layout from last Wednesday's cyber crop. As you can see I've moved on to Mexico (and 12x12 rather than 8x8 - go me!). I've started subscribing to the Scrapagogo monthly kits so this was an excuse to break into Octobers kit.


And finally (at last, I hear you cry!)...my friend Susanne asked me to make a hair comb to go with a dress she's wearing to a formal do next month. Here is the result...


I've started my second tiara and have plenty of beads ready for more!

So, well done if you've stuck with me to here - have a nice week!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you certainly have been busy! Love them all. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combo on your cards - so trendy and cool. And admire your creativity in making hair jewellery too. Wishing you a happy and creative year ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x