Sunday 27 March 2011

A card and some good news!

Lila bug is one of my favourites of Kirsty's new images/stamps, so here is another card featuring her - with wings this time!


I'm really happy with this card - I love the colours of the papers (Basic Grey Capella 6x6 pad). She was, of course, coloured with ProMarkers, as were the flowers, leaves and thread. The Wish ticket was, I think, a freebie on Kirsty's blog.

This weekend I've been doing my first ever demo for Letraset ProMarkers at Hobbycraft in Chester. It was the store's 5th birthday so they had lots of fun planned with demos, face painting, balloon modelling and two poor husbands/partners dressed up as a ball of wool and a giant cupcake! I really enjoyed the two days sharing my "knowledge" (ha!) and chatting to other ProMarker lovers! Hopefully I've converted a few new people over the weekend...

My good news is that I've been accepted onto a digi scrapping Creative Team - whoop whoop! So I am now creating layouts for Sweet Blossom Designs (blog is here) - I've just done my first layout so will show it next Friday when the kit becomes available. Now I have a proper excuse to hog the laptop...!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on creative team post and so glad you enjoyed your demo weekend.
    Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a pro marker superstar xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x