Saturday 21 May 2011

A nice "break" in Wales

Literally! The last day of our holiday and I fell over and broke my wrist - in denial, we left it till today to go to A&E in the hopes that it was just a sprain. I came home with this...


So this post is going to take slightly longer than intended to type!

Firstly, if you haven't already, please take a look at this post HERE by Kirsty Wiseman - she is raising funds for a friend whose dog Daisy needs an operation which is going to cost £1600. They've already far exceeded this but any extra funds are being split between the Dogs Trust and the Aspergers Society. There are MASSES of prizes up for grabs so it's well worth buying a ticket (or two!), and you don't have to live in the UK to enter!

Here's a layout using a Sweet Blossom Designs kit that I should have shown last week (tut tut, slap on the wrist). At the time it was part of a grab bag for National Scrapbook Day but I think it's now available as a separate kit.


And here's my layout for this weeks kit "Early Bird"...


I'm at the fracture clinic on Tuesday, fingers crossed my wrist is healing nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x