Sunday 28 August 2011

I finished a project!

Yep - read it and weep - I started a project and actually finished it (with only 3 hours to spare but I still finished it...)

This scrapbook was for my friend Susanne who has just taken voluntary redundancy from work. We'll all be sad to see her go but I know she'll be much happier elsewhere!

Here are the pages - there are quite a few photos so I'll forgive you if you stop reading here!

Kit = Scrap That Idea "Fun of the Fair" Collab

Indie Chic - erm, not sure where this one is from

Kit = A Work in Progress "Jolly Christmas"

Kit = A Work in Progress "Christmas Time"

Kit = Scrap That Idea "Four Leaf Clover" Collab

Kit = Artgal Style "Old Glory"
Kit = Artgal Style "Lavish Green"
Kit = A Work in Progress "Love Yourself"
Kit = A Work in Progress "Doodle Happy" & "Doodle Love"
Kit = A Work in Progress "Doodle Happy" & "Doodle Love"
Kit = Artgal Style "Moody Retro"
Kit = Summertime Designs "Bubblegum & Liquorice"
Kit = Plain Digital Wrapper Collab "Color Me Cool"
Kit = Mel Hains "Joyful"

Kit = A Work in Progress "Boys of Summer"

Kit = Sweet Blossom Designs "All Fired Up"

Kit = Sweet Blossom Designs "All Fired Up"

Thankfully, my efforts were gratefully received - now on to the next project!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Suzanne adored it and appreciated all the work you put in to it.

    Mam
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x