Sunday 4 September 2011

5 cards in one day...

Well, kind of - 5 cards in an evening and Connor's nap time! My friends' mum asked me to make them for her friend to give to her friends (convoluted?) and although I actually got plenty of notice I left it til the last minute as usual. I've signed up for Shimelle Laine's "Learn Something New Every Day" (LSNED from hereon in) so I think this may be my first lesson!

Pretty pleased with how the cards turned out though - I've been very inspired by Kirsty Wiseman's cards lately. It's her first day demostrating on QVC this Wednesday (4pm) so tune in!

Most of the papers have come from my Scrapagogo kits - I definitely prefer digi to paper scrapping but love the papers and embellishments so much that I don't want to stop getting the kits! I figure they're my monthly treats ;)





As for LSNED I'm fully aware that I won't have time to do a page/tag/whatever I decide on, each day so am just making a note of my lesson learnt each day so I can do it in my own time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x