Monday 12 December 2011

Ooops

Errr, 2 months since my last post? Hmmmm. I promise to do better! I just haven't done much crafting recently... I've stepped down from Artgal Style's CT, I was struggling to find the time to do a layout each week and, because of that, it was beginning to feel like something that had to get done each week and that's not why I started crafting.
Anyway, onwards and upwards!
I have managed to make a card recently - for one of the Circle Journal ladies, Leanne. Would you believe this was the first handmade card Leanne ever received?!!!


The image is one of the new ones from Lili of the Valley, which I managed to get at Hobbycrafts in Birmingham (surviving the scrum at the Lili of the Valley stand!). She's coloured with ProMarkers and the papers are Basic Grey.

I also have last months Circle Journal page to show - this was actually finished at the end of October, our next page isn't due until the beginning of January - we gave ourselves a month off for Christmas!


This was Jackie's journal - her favourite film is "Pretty in Pink" so I used that as my inspiration. The girl is another Octopode Factory image and the quotes are from the film and the song. My next journal is Leanne's - still thinking what to do in her journal!

Right, off to do some Christmas cards and finish my Secret Santa present for one of the Circle Journal ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x