Monday 14 May 2012

Darcy's journal

So the Circle Journal this month saw me with Darcy's journal - eeek! I was a tad nervous about doing a page for Darcy but am pretty pleased with how it turned out. Her favourite film is Labyrinth and as luck would have it, Lily at The Octopode Factory has done a Jareth image! I used a couple of Labyrinth film posters as inspiration and came up with this...



We only have two months left but we're already planning on what our theme will be for the next one!

I also promised I'd show my calendar journal page for March - three months into the year before I gave up - not bad!


Now...to try and catch up a bit with the Postcard challenge...

1 comment:

  1. this is amazing! wow i love what you are doing with the octopode images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x