Wednesday 29 May 2013

Circle Journal - April

Our Circle Journal theme for April was Hans Christian Andersen tales, chosen by...me. Now, I didn't really think ahead as to what I could do so when Darcy told us the theme I realised I had no clue as to which story to go with!

After lots of procrastination I went with The Nightingale - I found a few different versions, although they are all obviously fairly similar.

And here is my page, first of all showing the mechanical Nightingale...


The page then opens out to show the caged Nightingale (this is where some of the versions differ as he isn't always caged)...


The cage then lifts up to show the free Nightingale...


Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I'll do my best to visit you in return. x